39th Annual Honolulu Marathon
The 39th annual Honolulu Marathon will be held on Sunday, December 11 at 5am, and YOU can enter! With no qualifying time required and no limit to the number of entries, all you need to do to participate is Enter Online, or wait until you get here, where Late Registration will take place at the Hawaii Convention Center, December 7 - 10.
Marathon-related events for Runners and non-Runners alike take place for several days leading up to Sunday!
HONOLULU MARATHON EXPO - Free Admission
Always one of Hawaii’s largest Expos, with no registration or entry fee required, the 2011 Honolulu Marathon Expo is the Official Marathon Souvenir Shop and will showcase top product brands and services for everyone with a healthy-living attitude!
Held at the Hawaii Convention Center on the edge of Waikiki, the Honolulu Marathon Expo will be open:
• Wednesday, December 7, 10am – 6pm
• Thursday, December 8, 9am – 6pm
• Friday, December 9, 9am – 7pm
• Saturday, December 10, 9am – 5pm
FREE COURTESY SHUTTLE TO HONOLULU MARATHON EXPO:
• Runs daily, Wednesday, December 7 – Saturday, December 10;
• Stops include: Duke Kahanamoku Statue (Kalakaua Ave.), DFS (Royal Hawaiian Ave.), Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel (Kalia Rd. heading towards Waikiki).
If you’re in full training mode now and planning to run in the Honolulu Marathon, there are ‘extras’ you can register for, including a carbo-loading LUAU & Concert at the Waikiki Shell (just a few steps from the Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa) – only in Hawaii!
For the most up-to-date 2011 Honolulu Marathon information, check here.